Wednesday 22 September 2010

Everything that turns turns turns....

Well, Circle of life and all that.

After my rollercoaster ride of a seperation from my lovely wife (Yes, I know), Things have finally started to calm down a bit. We've still got to do all the house stuff and that but we've been apart for 3 months now and emotionally i'm still up and down but i'm getting better each day, for most part at least.

Big changes afoot at the moment as well. Going for a new job in a far off location and have the interview on friday. Other things are happening as well which I don't really want to comment about at the moment.
My Birthday and Anniversary came and went and were tough but bareable for most part.
At this point i'd like to thank the following people for all the tireless support they've given me thus far.
Mum
Dad
Our Kid
Big Lee
Oggy
Donna
Barrie
Paul
Stacey
Mike
Cheryl
Donna
Kay
Stewart
Mike D
Little Catherine
Abstract
John
Banjo
Angie
Caroline
Chris
Tommy
Ste
Shelly
Elaine
Karen
Anna
Rachel
Shaz
Manshah


And I dare say this list isn't exhaustive.

I'm really lucky that all these people have contributed to my well being and listened to me while i've been going through a tough time.
I'm truly blessed sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and Dharmesh. Sorry I forgot to include you. Also, Wiggy. For making sure i went in work instead of sat at home.

    ReplyDelete