Thursday 12 August 2010

and the beat goes on....

Well, its really rough at the moment. Really stormy seas of confusion and delusion and...stuff.

Big big week next week. My birthday on monday and then my anniversary on thursday.
Really cut up about that one and I just want to sleep the whole day.
I'm thinking of borrowing some cash off someone and doing one abroad for a few days on my own. Looking at Berlin (was thinking Seville but its really pricy).
Hopefully I can just sit in a cafe somewhere with a few Erdingers and space away from it all.

Still, a few of the girls at work took me out for a liquid lunch for my birthday. Cheered me up somewhat to be honest.
Just counting down the minutes until I can go home. Been here since 7am so i need to go home!

If I don't post next week then i'll say this now...

Happy Anniversary to my darling wife. I love you as much now as I ever did and miss you so much.
Might not be appropriate but i'm sorry...its the way I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment