Friday 6 August 2010

By the way

Every cloud and all that...

now 15 and a half stone and a 36" waist. Thought i'd add that to this blog as it was supposed to be about weight loss.

Mainly its been about Personal loss so its all still kinda relevant I guess :-/

Can't believe how slim I am these days. My clothes are all too big though and I can't afford to replace them. So each positive does bring another negative sometimes.
Ho hum and all that...

And the standard and obligatory note about my wife...
I WISH she could share in my success. Part of the reason I started this diet was for her. I wanted her to have a younger, fitter husband and one who'd be around for our children.
Once again, i'm not going there yet about kids. Its too painful to think about what could have been... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment